Tuesday 28 April 2009

Austen Heroine

I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

You Are...Elinor Dashwood!

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

I just took the quiz again and I thought I wasn't too Elinor-ish (I said Gwyneth Paltrow would play me in a movie over Emma Thompson, I like a man with a sense of humor, and travel and adventure were my hobbies) yet I got these results once again! Funny. The hidden emotional side is definitely true.

Which one are you?

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

funny, i got elizabeth bennett, although both elinor and marianne were other options they said, and those two are opposites!

Heidi said...

Linds are we the only ones still in this book club?

k. said...

Don't kick me out, don't kick me out!!!

I've been a terrible reader these past few months. Why is it that I had these huge aspirations of burning through boos in all of my free time, and I haven't finished A SINGLE ONE. Not even kidding. Not a single one.

I'm hopping on an airplane tonight and I'm bringing it. And I'll finish it.

I'm so ashamed.

k. said...

PS - I was a Marianne. See! I'm making progress! I took the quiz! :)

Lindsey said...

wait what book should we read next? i was thinking maybe the importance of being ernest? have you read that book? anyone?

Heidi said...

I read it in high school therefore I hardly remember it and would for sure read it again.

k. said...

I'd love to read it. I never have.